A New View Contest 2017
Enter to WIN
For a free no-obligation estimate, please complete the quick form below. VPI Home Solutions will contact you shortly to schedule an appointment.
or call us today at 1-844-770-8064
Privacy Statement: Your privacy is valued! Your personal information will be kept confidential and will not be redistributed or shared with any third parties.
A New View Spring Contest 2017: Rules and Regulations
- No purchase is necessary to participate in this promotion; you do not have to submit to a sales presentation. Void where prohibited by law, rule, or regulation.
- VPI Home Solutions or referred to herein as VPIHS
2901 N Argonne Rd
Spokane, WA 99212
- You may enter this promotion by completing the entry form located at our web address vpihomesolutions.com or by in person during normal business hours of Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm at 2901 N Argonne in Millwood, WA. No more than one entry per household is allowed. VPI Home Solutions is not responsible for any illegible, misplaced, incomplete forms, damaged or late entries. The address listed on each entry form must be the address where the prize is to be installed if such entry is selected as a winner. If entry is on web, contest rules box must be checked. If entry is at event or our showroom, contest rules box must be checked. A copy of contest rules will be at each event and at our showroom.The winner must comply with all instructions in the prize notification correspondence, which may include the completion of an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release, as well as have met all of the eligibility requirements set forth within these Rules; otherwise prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
Acceptance or use of a prize constitutes permission for VPIHS and its affiliates to use recipients name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. Each entry submitted in response to a drawing and in accordance with the Official Rules will constitute an official entry. Duplicate entries submitted through either method within one day will be deemed void.
- Contest entrants must (i) be legal residents of Washington or Idaho and live within 75 miles from VPIHS (ii) be eighteen (18) years of age or older, (iii) own their own home, which home has a structure that is in a suitable condition (as determined by VPIHS or its designees) for installation of the prize (including compliance with local building codes and regulations), and (iv) reside in a geographic area in which VPIHS is permitted to install such prize at the winner's location. Employees, officers and directors of VPIHS, its affiliates, subsidiaries, co-branded partners, consultants, contractors, advertising, public relations, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies, their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in the promotion. Sales Rep commissions will be adjusted if winner is an actual customer during contest period.
Winner's home must be in suitable condition for product installation (e.g., no water, mold, structural damage, etc.). Any waterproofing, remediation or other repairs necessary for proper installation (as deemed by VPIHS or its designees in their sole discretion) must be performed at owner's expense prior to installation of the products. Installation labor does not include painting, staining, floor coverings, lighting or HVAC systems. No transfers, substitution in prizes or cash will be allowed except by VPI Home Solutions, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole or absolute discretion.
- VPI Home Solutions has 20 days from official end of Contest (May 28, 2017) to notify prize to respective winner. Grand Prize must be installed within two months of contest end date. An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Contest, and his or her entry may be deleted, if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Contest is at entrant's own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for (1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the Drawings entry forms, (2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, (3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant's ability to participate in part or wholly in the Contest, (4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest or any warranty of fitness or merchantability of any prize or the function or operation thereof, which shall be the sole responsibility of the manufacturer of the prize. Sponsor does not make any, and hereby disclaims any and all, representations or warranties of any kind regarding any prize. Unless prohibited by applicable law, your entry constitutes your permission to use your name, photograph, likeness, voice, address (city and state) and testimonials in all media, in perpetuity, in any manner Sponsor deems appropriate for publicity purposes without any further compensation to such entrant.
- The grand prize winner will receive the winner's choice of up to Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000) retail value of VPI Quality Windows products, professionally installed by VPI Home Solutions or its designees.
- Grand Prize: 1) New VPI Quality Windows Synergy Premium Series (based on 1300ui @ $7.00 retail value Synergy Premium) Endurance Series $8.10ui and Bellevue Patio doors $11.9ui or any combination thereof equaling $10,000 including tax with installation by VPIHSThis figure is including tax. If scope of project is less than the grand prize amount, due to scope and size of project or previous like improvements done, no cash value remains or is owed to winner or can be assigned to any other structure or residence.
When the final grand prize is calculated it will include State sales tax based on location of winner's home address.
Any costs in excess of retail value of the prizes shall be the sole and exclusive responsibility of the winner.
Prizes are not transferable by the winner and must be installed at the address listed on the winning entry form. Installation must be provided by VPI Home Solutions personnel or VPI Home Solutions' designee. Prize subject to availability and may be subject to black-out dates. Installation is subject to the terms and conditions of VPI Home Solutions' standard installation guidelines. Permit, if necessary, is responsibility of winner. If home was built before 1978, any lead abatement charges would be a separate charge based on VPIHS published charges. Any expenses not specifically provided for are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- Prize guaranteed to be awarded. Odds of winning are based upon the number of entries received. Description: Winner receives up to $10,000 worth of VPI Quality Windows products, including installation by VPIHS. If winner has purchased qualified products from VPIHS and is either waiting for installation or received installation during the contest period, they will have their purchase refunded up to $10,000. If winner's installation with qualifying products was less than $10,000, they may choose to have the difference in additional work done up to $10,000 in total project cost. If scope of project is less than grand prize amount, there is no cash value or balance owed.
- This offer valid within a 75-mile radius of VPI Home Solutions, located at: 2901 N Argonne Rd, Spokane, WA 99212 or KVEWTV in the Tri-Cities area. Offer void if winner selected resides in region outside 75-mile radius of VPI Home Solutions.
Winner will be chosen on May 29th, 2017. Entries that are lost, late, illegible or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible. VPI Home Solutions reserves the right to modify or terminate this Contest at any time or disqualify any entry in good faith. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the winning home is titled.
- Winner will be drawn at random from all qualified entries collected from the start of the contest (February 23, 2017) to the closing date (May 28th 2017).
- Selected winner does not have to be present for the drawing; winner will be notified by phone and/or registered mail.
- By participating in the promotion, participants agree that they may be called by VPIHS marketing department and offered free estimates for VPIHS services. They also agree to release, discharge and hold harmless VPI Home Solutions, its affiliates, co-branded partners, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages which may arise out of participation in the promotion in any way or out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of a prize. Acceptance of a prize may require entering a standard contract or purchase order for the goods and services to be provided, as required by state law. This promotion is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning). This Contest is sponsored by VPI Home Solutions, 2901 N Argonne Rd, Spokane, WA 99212 and governed by the laws of the United States with venue in Spokane, Washington.
- For winner's list, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope within 30 days following the end of the prize period to VPI Home Solutions, 2901 N Argonne Rd, Spokane, WA 99212, including a request for the winner name.
- Liability for any applicable taxes, including all federal, state, and local taxes and/or other fees that may apply to prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. State sales tax will be included in the Grand prize of up to $10,000.
Any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the Internal Revenue Service.
All expenses not specifically provided for by VPI Home Solutions in these Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner.
For any additional questions about our A New View Spring Contest, please call 509-892-6460. Ask for Elisia Oka/ Controller.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.